Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Circus party by KINDERPLAYS

It was one of those weeks.
As you might have noticed, I just did a balloon party last week, and on the same day I had my daughter's graduation ceremony. What a race! I had to be in two places at the same time. I could manage to fill both duties, but I got a terrible flu the next day. With such a limited time and condition, two partees were waiting at the end of the week. If I don't like my job, I swear... I couldn't make it. I was worried I couldn't meet the expectation of my client, but things always turn right at the last minute. Obstacles? don't ask. I am glad everything was  fine, my client satisfied and kids luv the desserts. here is the circus party, organized by KINDERPLAYS and teams with a twist of pastel colours. Happy bday Kinanti!






cake pop pedestal














Circus animal train, what a fun project!

No comments: