Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Little mermaid party

I have been missing for a while:) and I actually need to upload some new parties made by Kinderplays.  I can't seem to find times to write on my blog, and but well,  now I will get some help from a friend and she will be my co-partner in this party planning business. Let me announce it in another post. Meanwhile, this party was came across when I did some searching on my upcoming birthday theme. I like the color pallete, which I think somehow different from the original story. But that is what I like the most. The little Mermaid theme has a twist of Luau, Hawaiian colour pallet and the dominant white colour just bring the colours out even brighter. Created by Natalie from EventsbyNat via Amy Atlas. I think she has the ability to transform the most loved Disney character into something different, without loosing the character image on the table. Let's have a look!











No comments: